Sunday, April 14, 2013

April 15th

I've just awakened from a couple of hours of sleep at the Singapore Airport, my layover is 13 hours and some odd minutes. The airport here is the best I've been in the world, the sleeping lounges are free, comfortable, and safe. I was able to sleep from about 2:30 am to 5:30 am. The airport has free city tours if your layover is longer than 5 hours, showers for pay, and a micro hotel that you can pay by the hour inside the airport.

In addition, Singapore Airlines gave me $40 to spend on anything I wanted while in the airport for flying with them; you actually get the cash. The international airport is like a shopping mall open all night, they even have an Apple Store called "Resellers;" it's legit, you know I'm an Apple person I would know. The airport is so well put together that it is hard to believe why you would need to go out to get anything. There are free foot and calf machines for tired feet, Lord knows my these feet have had their fair share of wear and tear over the last three weeks, the massage machines feel great, I'm just sitting in the chair and letting the rollers on the machine do their thing.

I'm waiting for my next flight to South Korea, then I transfer to a plane bound for San Francisco, from there another plane to Las Vegas.










No comments:

Post a Comment